Please check the FAQ's about your queries. If you cant find your question, click the button bellow to make a quick enquiry. We will respond you with-in 30 minsAsk Question
Please check the FAQ's about your technical issue. If you cant find or solve your problem, click the button bellow to create a new ticket. We will respond you with-in 30 minsRaise Ticket
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Where is my domain hosted?
- All our domains are hosted with leading third party webhosts with whom Creators Web India has tie up.
- By default, the Who.is information of your website is mapped to Creators Web India. However, on request, we shall transfer the domain to the business owner.
- Your Domain name will be booked precisely as per your instructions only. So, it becomes imperative that you give the correct domain name to us.
- Once your domain is registered, it cannot be modified or cancelled but only a new domain has to be booked. Hence, the onus of giving the correct domain name in one go lies with the business owner.
- All your communication to Creators Web India should be initiated by the authorized signatory of the business (i.e. Partner, Proprietor, Director etc.) in order to avoid any conflict of interest in the future.
- Renewal of your domain name must be intimated and payment should be made before 30 days from the date of expiry.
- After a stipulated time, the domain goes into deletion mode on account of non renewal. Creators Web India is not responsible for deletion of domains due to negligence by the business owner.
2. Where is my hosting space & server located?
- Creators Web India has a dedicated server hired from the data centre where your site is hosted securely.
- We offer both Windows and Linux specific hosting services.
- Our server Up time is 99.99%
- Essential security features are enabled in all the websites hosted by us.
3. Where is my business emails hosted?
- Creators Web India strongly recommends email application available in Google apps i.e. cloud solution.
- If desired by you, we shall configure free mail application of webmail & zoho as add on.
4. How to sign up online?
- Step1: Choose from the available packages online.
- All features of the opted package will be enabled in your website and any add on features will be provided at an additional cost.
- Step 2: Register your business by furnishing data in our online form.
- Step 3: Make the correct payment for the package of your choice.
- Step 4: Upon successful completion of registration and payment, we will confirm your registration through Email & SMS.
5. How to start the website designing process?
- Step 1: After signing up with us online, Creators web India team will contact you through phone or email to confirm your sign up information.
- Step 2: We will place request for Product catalogue, images etc. from you.
- Step 3: You shall provide us the content for your site as soon as possible.
- Step 4: Within 2 days, we will send you the Home page
layout for your concurrence.
- Only after your approval of the layout, we will go ahead with other aspects of the website.
- Content for the website like About us, Product description, Images etc are to be provided by you upfront.
- If required, Creators Web India shall offer you the web content as well, which attracts an additional fee.
- It’s worth noting that all our website designs are based on html5 responsive layouts.
6. How many days do we take to complete the project?
- Depending on the package and the features opted by you and your prompt response, we shall complete the website within 7-10 business days.
- However, it’s pivotal that Creators Web India shall not be held responsible for any delay in completion of project due to delayed response by business owners.
7. How to maintain the website?
- After completion of your website, any subsequent changes in the content will be made within the package cost. No additional charge applies.
- However, if new page or a feature is to be created from scratch, depending on the nature of the work or the man hours spent, the cost varies.
- The initial package chosen by you involves maintenance and any updations to your site for a maximum of one year only.
- A yearly renewal fee has to be paid for continued maintenance of the site subject to the maintenance package chosen by you.
- We offer hourly maintenance packages to suit the dynamic needs of your business.
8. How to contact Creators Web India?
Our team is up and available to serve you through phone, Email and live chat right from 9 a.m. through 7 p.m. IST [ Indian Standard Time ]
9. What is SSL?
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) is the standard security technology for establishing an encrypted link between a web server and a browser. This link ensures that all data passed between the web server and browsers remain private and integral.
- Creators Web India strongly recommends https certification for your site for complete data privacy and security.
10. What is SEO?
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the
process of affecting the visibility of a website or a web
page in a web search engine's unpaid results—often referred
to as "natural", "organic", or "earned" results.
- Creators web India creates 100% SEO friendly pages only.
- Through SEO Marketing, we focus on leads for your business.
- We build Quick contact forms in all the SEO pages for your prospective customers to easily get in touch with you
- For new domains, we shall take 75-90 days to fetch your
website in the first page of Google search.
- Google analytics, Google local business, Google web master, Google map listing, w3 validation etc.
- On your request, Google analytics report will be delivered to you every month.
11. What is SEM?
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM) is a type of paid web marketing that promotes your website by improving its coverage in search engine results pages (SERPs).
- Google Ad words marketing work primarily on pay per click basis.
- Scope of our services under SEM:
- Landing page for your site under AdWords.
- Quick enquiry form.
- Facilitate unlimited keywords search.
- Target specific location that your business calls for.
- Maintaining your Google AdWords account.
- Lead generation and branding activities.
- Please note that Google AdWords marketing can be commenced only after making full payment.
- In case your business or product violates AdWords policy, Google reserves the right to suspend your account permanently.
12. How many types of website design project?
- Creators Web India offer Static, Dynamic, E-commerce, CMS (Content Management System), PHP application, CRM (Customer Relationship Management) websites to name a few. We shall assess your requirements before embarking on the suitable platform for your business.
- But obviously, the Cost and time frame associated with each of these websites varies.
13. How do I renew the subscription?
- Your renewal fee depends on the package chosen by you from time to time.
- Renewal charges shall be paid through our online payment gateway, cheque, demand draft or bank transfer, as per your convenience.
14. How to discontinue the subscription?
- Our packages are valid for a maximum of one year only, after which renewal process has to be undertaken.
- However, renewal of the domain hosting and other services is not obligatory.
- Please note that once renewal payment is made, cancellation or refund will not be encouraged.